Middle East Hospital offers a wide variety of health packages specifically designed to cover different aspects of medical fitness or to help in the early detection of certain ailments. A dedicated Middle East Hospital representative will assist and guide you through the required tests during your visit to the medical center. The purpose of a preventive care medical examination is to detect common conditions of which you are unaware that may have a negative influence on your health in the future. Examples of such conditions are high blood pressure, obesity, elevated cholesterol and sugar in the blood, blood in the urine, and abnormal abdominal organs. Early detection of these conditions will facilitate the implementation of preventive measures and/or early treatment, which may increase the likelihood of a cure or good control and prevent complications later in life.
THE Middle East Hospital Health Check-Up
The Executive Health Checkup program is for everyone. Especially those who have no symptoms, but who may have significant risk factors with heart, liver, lung, bowel, and kidney disease and cancer among the most common causes of long term illness and premature death in the country, early detection is the important form of disease prevention. For those with a personal or family history of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chest pain, smoking, or sedentary lifestyle. An Executive health check should consider at an early age to be repeated every six months.
Why you should do regular Health Check-up ?
- To assess the physical condition of your body.
- To prevent sudden sickness or diseases.
- To provide the right medical advice of our expert physicians on any urgent health issues or concerns.
- To educate you about your risk factors for major, preventable diseases.
- To implement a program to avoid developing a preventable disease or vulnerability to that.
Preparation and other important information
- Do not take any medicines, cigarettes, tobacco, or any fluids besides plain water (no milk, tea, coffee, etc) in the morning.
- Inform the Health Check reception, if you are Diabetic or a Cardiac Patient or if suspecting pregnancy.
- If you have pre-existing medical conditions or on any treatment, please bring along your medicines/previous reports with you..
- Any further tests or consultation will not be part of this package and hence will be charged extra. The availability of reports in such instances will depend on the nature of the tests.
- Additional services (not mentioned in the package) will be charged separately.
- Wear clothes that offer convenience for drawing blood from the elbow area.
- While collecting urine, allow the first portion to drain out and collect during the middle portion while urinating.
- While collecting stool, please avoid red meat three 3 days prior to the collection of the stool.
- Prior appointment to be taken for the consultation of Doctors.