Urology is a surgical specialty, covering the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate and male reproductive organs.The Urology Service in Middle East Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality patient care in a compassionate, safe and patient focused manner.
The Department of Urology is devoted to clinical excellence in urology care. We are available for support throughout each step of the process from diagnosing urology disorders to performing urological treatments, procedures and post-operative follow up care; as out-patient clinic setting as well as in-patient admissions and surgical interventions for all urologic and male reproductive system diseases and disorders.
• General Urology
The team of urologist in Middle East Hospital evaluate patients for urological diseases and common disorders, and provide outstanding care to patients diagnosed with urological conditions.
• Kidney Stone Services
The Kidney Stone Program at Middle East Hospital in the innovative treatment and prevention of kidney stones, managing kidney, Ureter and Bladder stones by endoscopic procedures & Laser surgery.
• Erectile Dysfunction Service
The Erectile Dysfunction Service at Middle East Hospital treats male erectile dysfunction in a supportive and confidential environment.
• Genito-urinary Cancer Services
Middle East Hospital Urology department provides cancer treatment for Bladder, Kidney, Penile, Prostate and Testicular Cancer by advanced surgical therapies and minimally invasive procedures to treat male and female genitourinary cancers.
• Prostate Health Program
The Urologists in Middle East Hospital provide patients with sophisticated detection, diagnosis and treatment of prostate disease, including prostate cancer and enlarged prostate (Prostate Biopsy).
• Male Infertility
As part of Male infertility service we work with the infertile couples to determine the underlying cause and offer the most effective treatment options for such conditions.
The Middle East Hospital Urology Department provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment in the clinic setting as well as surgical interventions for all urologic and male reproductive system diseases and disorders including:
- Stones management of kidney, Ureter and Bladder by Endoscopic& Laser Surgery.
- Surgical treatment of Genitourinary System Cancers ( Kidney, Bladder, Prostate and Testis ).
- Medical and Surgical treatment of Prostate Enlargement ( BPH ).
- Treatment of Male Sexual Dysfunction & Implantation of Penile Prosthesis.
- Investigations and treatment of Male Infertility.
- Treatment of Infections of Genitourinary System.
- Urinary Incontinence and Urodynamic Studies.
- Family Planning ( Vasectomy and Reversal of Vasectomy ).
- Emergancy 17362233
- 24 Hours Open